[arin-announce] Seeking Fellowship Applicants for Vancouver Meeting

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Feb 9 13:00:54 EST 2012

Did you know that ARIN will have three special guests at the next Public
Policy and Members Meeting, and you could be one of them? Fellowship
applications are open for ARIN XXIX in Vancouver, British Columbia
<https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIX/index.html> from
22-25 April. You have until 5pm ET 2 March 2012 to apply for this
exciting opportunity to join us in Vancouver.

The selected Fellows will receive free airfare, hotel, meeting
registration, and a stipend. You can find all the details on our
Fellowship page which includes application, history, and submission
instructions at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

This opportunity was developed to encourage new participants, so if you
regularly attend ARIN meetings please forward this information to a
friend or colleague and help ARIN cultivate new voices.

We now accept applications on a rolling basis, so any received after the
2 March deadline will be held for consideration to attend ARIN XXX in
Dallas, TX
<https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXX/index.html>. In
October 2012.

Regards,