[arin-announce] Only 2 Weeks Left to Apply for ARIN Fellowship

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Aug 27 13:34:10 EDT 2012

ARIN is pleased to offer a Meetings Fellowship Program to bring new
voices and ideas to public policy discussions. We are still accepting
fellowship applications to attend ARIN XXX in Dallas from 24-26 October
2012. You have until 7 September 2012 to apply for this exciting
opportunity to join us in Dallas.

Fellows will receive free airfare, hotel, meeting registration, and a
stipend. You can find all the details on our Fellowship page, which
includes the application and submission instructions at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

This program was developed to encourage new participants, so if you
regularly attend ARIN meetings we hope you will forward this information
to a friend or colleague and help ARIN cultivate new voices. You can
read first hand experience about the strength of the program in our
recently published blog "Fellowship Program Yields Exponential Results" at:

http://teamarin.net/2012/08/24/fellowship-program-yields-exponential-results/

Direct any questions you have to info at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services