[arin-announce] ARIN XXIX Opens This Morning

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 23 11:00:03 EDT 2012

The ARIN XXIX Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in
Vancouver, British Columbia.

ARIN is offering a webcast and live transcript of the proceedings for
those who wish to participate online. The times of the broadcast are as
follows:

Public Policy Meeting (policy and technical discussions)
Monday, 23 April 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday, 24 April 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Members Meeting (ARIN reports, Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
reports)
Wednesday, 24 April 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM