[arin-announce] Update ACSP Consultation: Open Suggestion Review for ARIN XXIX

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 16 10:18:08 EDT 2012

ARIN Community,

Your input is a crucial to ARIN, and we urge you to submit your comments
to arin-consult at arin.net during the ongoing Open Suggestion Review
period. We are asking you to review the seven active suggestions listed
below and:

1.    Comment on the merits of each - (eg. Worth doing, not worth the
effort, must have, etc.)
2.    For those you think have merit, rank them in your desired order of
potential implementation.

We have provided a high-level staff assessment of perceived level of
implementation effort for each suggestion. Be sure to read the more
detailed notes at the url for each suggestion listed at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/index.html

Please note that there has been a modification to the assessment on 2011.21

There will be a discussion period about these suggestions during the
ARIN XXIX Public Policy and Members Meeting. Within 30 days after the
meeting, ARIN staff will publish the prioritized list of suggestions,
noting any closed because the community found them to lack merit.

Please provide comments to arin-consult at arin.net. You can subscribe
to this mailing list at: