[arin-announce] ARIN Online Survey and Community Consultation Reminder

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Sep 22 11:02:45 EDT 2011

Community input is important to ARIN. Currently we are seeking feedback
about ARIN Online via a survey and about the publication of transferred
prefixes via a Community Consultation.

First, we invite you to share your ARIN Online experiences and ideas for
improvements by completing a brief survey at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DPTR3G6. Your answers will be used to
help shape the future of ARIN Online.

ARIN will share the results of this survey with ARIN Online User forum
attendees at our ARIN XXVIII Public Policy and Members Meeting in
Philadelphia. Whether joining us remotely or in person, please plan to
participate in this forum on 11 October from 6:00 - 7:00 PM ET. The
survey results will be incorporated into a discussion of the current
system and future plans with fellow ARIN Online users and ARIN staff.
For more information, visit:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVIII/premeeting.html#users

Second, we invite you to share your input regarding whether ARIN should
maintain and publish a list of all prefixes transferred under section
8.3 of the NRPM. This suggestion asks that ARIN maintain and publish a
list of all prefixes transferred under section 8.3. The list should
identify the original prefix (the block originally held by the
transferor) and each subdivided prefix (each partial block derived from
that original block) transferred under this policy, and should include
the date each prefix was transferred.
Please submit your comments regarding this proposed suggestion to
arin-consult at arin.net. You can subscribe to this mailing list at:
follow the ARIN Consultation and Suggestion Process, available at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/.
Discussion on arin-consult at arin.net will close on 30 September 2011, at
noon EDT.
ARIN seeks clear direction through community input, so your feedback is
important to us. If you have any questions, please contact us at
info at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services