[arin-announce] Are you ready for ARIN XXVIII?

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 6 14:03:08 EDT 2011

It’s hard to believe, but ARIN XXVIII is only one week away. You can
still register to attend ARIN’s Public Policy and Members Meeting in
Philadelphia 12-14 October. The meeting will be full of timely
discussions and informative presentations. Check out the agenda for all
the details: https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVIII/agenda.html.

Preceding ARIN XXVIII is the North American Network Operator’s Group
(NANOG) fall meeting from 9-12 October. For more information, visit
http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog53/.

You won’t want to miss ARIN’s Tuesday premeeting events, from the First
Timers’ Luncheon to the ARIN Online Users Forum where fellow ARIN Online
users and ARIN staff will discuss the current system and future plans.

Be sure to sign up for ARIN’s Wednesday evening social at the Franklin
Institute where we’ll treat you to good food, good drinks, good company,
and a guaranteed starry night under the Fels Planetarium’s four story dome.

People from all over the ARIN region will be in Philadelphia or tuning
in remotely to voice their opinions during the draft policy discussions,
and we look forward to hearing from you. To attend or participate
remotely, register now by going to “Register for ARIN XXVIII” at
https://www.arin.net/app/meeting/registration/, and choose the
appropriate option from the drop-down menu.

Also, we encourage you to sign up to present your ideas at the Open
Policy Hour on Thursday afternoon for feedback on new ideas and
suggestions for policies. If you wish to present, simply send an email
to policy at arin.net with your name, organization, and a general
description of the policy subject you wish to present.

Please contact us at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services