[arin-announce] Photo Contest Winners Announced

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Jun 6 13:41:16 EDT 2011

Congratulations to the winners of the "Where in the World is IPv6?"
photography contest!

• First place winners mtdoran and roblevitt won a $250 ThinkGeek gift
certificate
• Second place winners atzeus2011 and svindlerdk won a $100 ThinkGeek
gift certificate
• Third place winners tvlooy and pdebie won a $50 ThinkGeek gift certificate

With over 100 photo submissions and 330 votes, the IPv6 photo contest
was a great success; but the contest isn't over yet! We are still
looking for your best captions for the first place winning photos in
each category.

Go to http://teamarin.net/2011/06/02/caption-contest-enabled/ to caption
the winning photo in the category "What I hope will be IPv6 enabled in
the next five years", and
http://teamarin.net/2011/06/02/caption-contest-unusual/ to caption the
winning photo in the category "Most unusual place to see IPv6". The
caption contest closes on 7 June. Winners will be announced on World
IPv6 Day and win a $50 ThinkGeek gift certificate.

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos and voted on their favorites.
See the winning images at
http://teamarin.net/2011/06/02/photo-contest-winners/ and don't forget
to submit your captions today.

Regards,