[arin-announce] Test Pilots Needed for RESTful Provisioning System

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Feb 15 16:28:21 EST 2011

ARIN is looking for a few individuals to participate in beta testing of
its upcoming RESTful Provisioning system. The environment will be
available to a limited number of volunteers who meet the following criteria:

• Individual must have an ARIN Online account established before
February 14, 2011 so that appropriate API-Key linking can be established
within the beta test environment.
• The individual’s ARIN Online account must be linked to one or more
POCs authoritative to make requests on behalf of an Org or Resource.
• Individual must attest that they have or will soon have working code
using ARIN’s RESTful API.

If you are interested in participating, please send an email to
rest-beta at arin.net. Please include the following information:
• Name
• ARIN Online Username
• Email Address
• IP Address(es) you will use when testing – please send IPv4 and/or
IPv6 addresses or CIDR range.
• Brief attestation that you have developed code or will soon develop
code using ARIN’s Restful API.

Beta testing is limited to RESTful calls and the ARIN Online web
interface. It is available over both IPv4 and IPv6. Email-based
templates and interactions with the beta test system will not be enabled.

Once we have vetted your request, we will send additional instructions
for using the Beta environment.

Updated documentation on ARIN’s RESTful methods and payloads can be
found at: https://www.arin.net/resources/restful-interfaces.html

Note that this is an ongoing project and ARIN’s schemas and API will
change before the production code is released in late March. We will
announce any changes to the API on the arin-tech-discuss mailing list.

ARIN welcomes community feedback regarding this ongoing project.