[arin-announce] ARIN XXVI Policy Discussions

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Sep 24 11:55:19 EDT 2010

The ARIN XXVI Public Policy and Members Meeting is coming up fast!

Whether you’ll be in Atlanta attending in person or participating
remotely, be sure to review the agenda so you don’t miss your chance to
share your thoughts during the policy discussions:

Wednesday, 6 October

* 2010-11: Required Resource Reviews
* 2010-13: Permitted Uses of space reserved under NRPM 4.10
* 2010-14: Standardize IP Reassignment Registration Requirements

Thursday, 7 October

* 2010-10: Global Policy for IPv4 Allocations by the IANA Post Exhaustion
* 2010-8: Rework of IPv6 assignment criteria
* 2010-9: IPv6 for 6rd
* 2010-12: IPv6 Subsequent Allocation

View the agenda for specific times at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVI/agenda.html

The agenda is subject to change, but we will make every effort not to
change the times for policy discussions. We will be sending daily agenda
updates to all attendees and registered remote participants. You can
also follow us on Twitter @TeamARIN for schedule updates. Be sure to use
the #arin26 tag for your own tweets about the meeting.

Complete information on the text of the draft policies being discussed
is available at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

If you’re not able to be there in person, you can still take advantage
of remote participation features that will allow your voice to be heard
during critical policy discussions. In addition to following the video
or audio webcast, you can read along with the live transcript, submit
questions and comments, and vote in straw polls via Jabber chat.

To register as a remote participant, learn more about the remote
participation services please visit:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVI/remote.html

We will also be posting all the meeting handouts by 1 October for the
convenience of all ARIN XXVI participants.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services