[arin-announce] New Look at www.arin.net

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 22 13:00:35 EDT 2010

We have been hard at work adding new features and functionality to the
ARIN website. To help you keep up with all the latest news and
information, we redesigned our home page to add more direct links to hot
topics and events.  The overall site navigation is unchanged, but the
look and feel of the homepage has been overhauled to make finding what
you need a little easier.  We hope you will stop by, check it out, and
let us know what you think.

We welcome your feedback; email info at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services