[arin-announce] ARIN XXVI Now Underway

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Oct 5 17:46:19 EDT 2010

The premeeting events for the ARIN XXVI Public Policy and Members
Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia have begun. For those who are unable to be
in Atlanta, ARIN is offering a webcast and live transcript of the Open
Policy Hour. The OPH broadcast will run from 6:00 to 7:00 PM ET.
Registered remote participants can join in the action by submitting
comments and questions in the on-record chat room. For details about how
to connect to the webcast, chat, and live transcript, or to refer to the
Remote Participation Acceptable Use Policy, please see
http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVI/remote.html.

You may register as a remote participant at any time throughout the
meeting and join in the meeting chat to vote in straw polls and submit
questions or comments during the times listed above. Pre-register your
Jabber Identifier (JID) to have full chat room access from the start of
the meeting. You can register a JID at any time, but we will only be
adding new participants during scheduled breaks in the meeting. The full
agenda is available at https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVI/agenda.html.

You can subscribe to our experimental iCal feed at:

https://www.arin.net/arinxxvi.ics

We will be keeping this feed updated with any agenda changes, as the
agenda page is updated as well.

You can also follow us on Twitter @TeamARIN for schedule updates. Be
sure to use the #arin26 tag for your own tweets about the meeting.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services