[arin-announce] Book Now! Hotel Rate for ARIN XXV Expires Soon!

Member Services info at arin.net
Mon Mar 29 13:25:12 EDT 2010

Take an active role in the ARIN community – be a part of the action!

ARIN holds meetings throughout its region to encourage broad
participation. Help stretch your travel dollar by registering for the
meeting and reserving your hotel room early. Our special room rate of
$199 (CAD) is available until 1 April, so time is running out! The room
rate is subject to all applicable taxes, currently 5% Provincial Sales
Tax , 5% Goods & Services Tax & 3% Destination Marketing Fee and other
charges as may apply.

Attendees traveling to Canada will need to check the prevailing exchange
rate at the time of the meeting to calculate their expenses.

ARIN XXV takes place 18-21 April 2010, in Toronto, Ontario at the
InterContinental Toronto Centre. In addition to the Public Policy and
Members Meeting, there will be a number of informative events, including
a “Hosting Providers & ARIN” session and an ARIN Online Demonstration.

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXV/.

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Regards,

Member Services