[arin-announce] ARIN XXV: All We are Missing is You!

Member Services info at arin.net
Mon Mar 22 12:07:24 EDT 2010

We are looking forward to the ARIN XXV Public Policy and Members
Meeting, taking place 18-21 April, in Toronto, Ontario, and we hope you
are too. Come be a part of the community in action - don’t let your
voice go unheard! Register today to take advantage of the early
registration fee of $100 (USD). It increases to $150 (USD) on 1 April.
Remember, all ARIN members may send two representatives for free.

The agenda for ARIN XXV is online at
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXV/agenda.html. Agenda details are updated
periodically, so be sure to check back!

The meeting will take place at the InterContinental Toronto Centre. ARIN
XXV attendees are eligible for a special room rate of $199 (CAD), based
on availability, if reservations are made before 1 April. Rooms are
filling up quickly, so book now before they disappear!

In addition to the Public Policy and Members Meeting, there will be a
number of informative events. Don’t miss “Hosting Providers & ARIN,” an
opportunity to discuss how web hosting-related Internet number resource
policies meet, or fail to meet, the needs of the hosting community.
Also, be sure to catch the ARIN Online Demonstration: a chance to see
what’s new as we make ARIN Online your best tool for interacting with ARIN.

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXV/.

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Regards,

Member Services