[arin-announce] Postel Scholarship: Please Resubmit Applications

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Jun 4 14:12:08 EDT 2010

Forwarding along...

    Dear Colleagues,

    A technical malfunction may have resulted in the loss of some
    applications for the 2010 Jon Postel Network Operator's Scholarship.
    If you submitted an application in the past weeks, we ask you to
    resubmit your application. We apologize for the inconvenience.

    The deadline for submissions for the Jon Postel Scholarship has been
    extended to 23:59:59 UTC on 20 June 2010.

    http://www.nanog.org/scholarships/postel.php

    If you have questions, please contact postelnos at nanog.org.

    Again, on behalf of the Postel Network Operator Scholarship
    committee, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

    -Rob Seastrom

Regards,

Member Services