[arin-announce] Updated DNSSEC KSK Rollover Information

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Jun 2 10:11:27 EDT 2010

ARIN is notifying the community that it has just increased the KSK
rollover period from one to two years.* We have increased the rollover
period as a cautionary measure to mitigate additional load on
authoritative nameservers.

For more information about ARIN's DNSSEC key maintenance procedure
please see:
https://www.arin.net/resources/dnssec/key_rollover.html

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technology Officer

*We anticipate that our parent zone (in-addr.arpa) will be signed within
two years and rollovers will then be transparent to the community, i.e.
they would not involve manual reconfiguration at each key rollover event.