[arin-announce] Call for Nominee Questions - Extended Until Tuesday at 1pm

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Jul 2 16:19:49 EDT 2010

In October 2010 ARIN will hold elections for open seats on the ARIN
Board of Trustees, ARIN Advisory Council, and NRO Number Council. To
prepare for these elections we are opening the floor for Community "Ask
the Nominee" questions!

If you have questions on relevant policy issues and challenges facing
ARIN that you'd like candidates to answer, send them to info at arin.net no
later than 1pm 6 July, 2010.

Please indicate if your question is directed to candidates for the
Board, Advisory Council, NRO Number Council or any combination of the three.

The Nomination Committee (NomCom) will determine the final list and
phrasing of all questions. The NomCom may solicit additional input from
eligible voters on the final set of questions for Board, Advisory
Council, and NRO Number Council nominees.

ARIN will publish candidate bios and their questionnaire responses when
the slate of candidates is announced. The current questionnaires may be
viewed at:

Advisory Council:
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/ac.html#accv

Board:
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/board.html#botcv

NRO Number Council:
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/nronumbercouncil.html#nccv

The 2010 election schedule is available on the ARIN website at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/elec_calendar.html

The page includes links to other election-related information. The Call
for Nominations will be issued on 12 July.

We look forward to your input. If you have any questions concerning the
election process please contact us at info at arin.net or submit your
question through your web account.

Regards,

John Curran