[arin-announce] ARIN Offices Remain Closed

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Feb 9 16:15:33 EST 2010

ARIN follows the Federal Government closing schedule, and anticipates
that our offices will remain closed Wednesday, 10 February 2010. In the
event the government is open on 10 February, ARIN will operate with
limited staff due to road conditions in the Washington Metropolitan region.

Response times will be subject to delays due to weather related
closings.

ARIN will notify the community when we are able to reopen. We apologize
for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Member Services