[arin-announce] ARIN XXV Raffle Winners

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Apr 30 14:04:35 EDT 2010

ARIN thanks the 139 community members who attended ARIN XXV in Toronto
and to the 66 remote participants who watched the webcast and
participated remotely in the various chat rooms. We especially
appreciate the feedback you provided by completing the various surveys.

To thank our survey participants, ARIN holds a number of prize drawings.
Names were randomly selected from those entries submitted by completing
the ARIN XXV General Meeting Survey, the Remote Participant Survey and
the Daily Survey for 21 April. All remaining unsuccessful entries for
the Meeting, Daily and First Timers Luncheon Surveys were entered into
the Consolation Raffle.

The winners of the ARIN XXV Raffles are:

*  General Meeting and Remote Participant Survey Raffle: Torsten
Seigelberg of Rogers Communications will receive an  OWLE iPhone
Video/Audio Rig

*  Daily Survey for 21 April: Kathleen Schalk of DOD NIC will receive a
$120 Carbon Offset Gift Certificate, equal to about one year offset for
home energy use

*  Consolation Raffle: Brenden Kuerbis of the Internet Governance
Project will receive a Nintendo Wii

Thank you to everyone who participated in the meeting and responded to
the surveys. We will use your feedback to improve future meetings, and
hope you will join us online or in person for ARIN XXVI, 6-8 October
2010 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Regards,

Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers