[arin-announce] Hotel Rate for ARIN XXIV expires soon! Check out the Agenda and Book Now!

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Sep 23 12:44:23 EDT 2009

Come be a part of the community in action - don’t let your voice go
unheard!

ARIN and NANOG hold joint fall meetings for the convenience of the
Internet community; the biggest benefit of this “two-for-one”
arrangement is the reduction of travel costs. Stretch your travel dollar
even further by registering for the meeting and reserving your hotel
room early. Our special room rate of $159 (USD) is available until 30
September, so time is running out!

ARIN XXIV takes place 21-23 October 2009, in Dearborn, Michigan at the
Hyatt Regency Dearborn immediately following NANOG 47, which will be
held 18-21 October in the same location. We have a great meeting
planned; you can review the draft agenda at
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIV/agenda.html.

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIV/.

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Dearborn!

Regards,

Member Services