[arin-announce] ARIN XXIV: What are you waiting for?

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Sep 16 08:41:28 EDT 2009

We are looking forward to the ARIN XXIV Public Policy and Members
Meeting, and we hope you are too. Come be a part of the community in
action from 21-23 October 2009, in Dearborn, Michigan - don’t let your
voice go unheard! Members attend for free (two attendees per
organization). All other interested parties should register today to
take advantage of the early registration fee of $100. It increases to
$150 on 7 October.

The meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency Dearborn. ARIN XXIV
attendees are eligible for a special room rate of $159 (USD) for
reservations made before 30 September, based on availability.

In addition to the Public Policy and Members Meeting, there will be a
number of informative events, including an IPv6 session for both NANOG
and ARIN attendees, an introduction to the ARIN Policy Development
Process, and the Open Policy Hour.

First Time attendees can take advantage of our First Timers’ Luncheon.
Meet representatives from the Board of Directors, Advisory Council, and
management team for an informal chat on Tuesday afternoon. The luncheon
includes short presentations, table discussion, and a chance to learn
more about taking an active role in ARIN. If this will be your first
ARIN meeting, select this event when completing the registration form.

Can’t make it to the meeting? Register as a remote participant so that
you can submit questions and comments and raise your hand during
consensus polling. ARIN will also provide a webcast and live transcript
of the entire Public Policy and Members Meeting including the Open
Policy Hour held Tuesday evening.

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIV/. Information about
remote participation is also available through this link above.

A more detailed agenda will be posted soon.

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Dearborn!

Regards,

Member Services