[arin-announce] ARIN XXIV: Everything You Need to Know

Member Services info at arin.net
Thu Oct 8 10:02:26 EDT 2009

You still have time to register to attend ARIN XXIV Public Policy and
Members Meeting in Dearborn, Michigan. The meeting will be full of
timely discussions along with all the other great benefits you have come
to expect from an ARIN meeting. Check out the agenda for all the details at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXIV/agenda.html

You won’t want to miss our Tuesday features and your chance to learn
first hand about the Policy Development Process at 5:30 PM (EDT). You
can even sign up to present your ideas at the Open Policy Hour, Tuesday,
20 October from 6:00-7:00 PM (EDT).

The Open Policy Hour (OPH) is a showcase for your policy ideas. If you
have a policy idea that you would like to receive feedback on prior to
submitting a proposal, here is your opportunity. Sign up by Friday, 16
October to ensure your chance to take the microphone. Send an e-mail to
policy at arin.net with your name, organization, and a general description
of the policy subject you wish to present. You do not need to have a
formal presentation in order to participate. Signing up in advance
allows us to confirm your turn to present your policy idea.

We will be featuring candidate speeches for NRO Number Council, ARIN
Board of Trustees and Advisory Council elections on Wednesday; which
will be webcast and archived for viewing through the election period.
The NRO Number Council election will be open to everyone attending on
Wednesday from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM (EDT). Polls will also open
Wednesday at 3:00 PM (EDT) for confirmed eligible designated member
representatives to begin casting their ballots in the ARIN Board and
Advisory Council elections.

For full election details and information on the candidates, visit our
Election Headquarters at: https://www.arin.net/app/election/

If you won’t be with us in Dearborn, we are offering multiple remote
participation options during the Open Policy Hour, the Wednesday morning
IPv6 panel, and throughout the Public Policy and Members Meeting. In
addition to the video and audio webcast, ARIN will offer a live
transcript and Jabber chat to submit questions and comments and vote in
straw polls.

Get all the details and register as a remote participant at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXIV/remote.html

Remote participants who pre-register their Jabber Identifiers (JIDs)
will have access to the restricted chat rooms from the start of the
meeting. You can register a JID at any time, but new participants will
only be added during scheduled breaks in the meeting. Registration is
not required for the webcast and live transcript.

To attend or participate remotely, register now by going to “Register
for ARIN XXIV” at https://www.arin.net/app/meeting/registration/, and
choose the appropriate option from the drop-down.

Please contact Member Services at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Member Services Department