[arin-announce] Consultation Closed: Changes to ARIN RSS Feed

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Nov 6 15:28:52 EST 2009

ARIN received no responses or suggestions for improvements to the
"arin-issued" RSS feed that lists addresses returned and addresses
issued directly by ARIN. Based on private comments, we will soon make
two improvements to the feed:

1) Add language to clarify the nomenclature within the feed so that the
community can understand the report more clearly
2) Highlight the feed in a more suitable place on the ARIN website

ARIN offers the consultation process to allow for community input on
operational issues. We hope that in the future you will take advantage
of this opportunity to help us serve you better.

Complete archives of past consultations are available at:

http://lists.arin.net/pipermail/arin-consult/

Regards,

Member Services