[arin-announce] Where will ARIN be in 2010?

Member Services info at arin.net
Thu Feb 19 13:51:04 EST 2009

Looking to give back to the community or dealing with a reduced travel
budget? You can address both these issues by sponsoring one of ARIN's
2010 Public Policy and Members Meetings!

ARIN is looking for organizations interested in sponsoring one of our
2010 Public Policy and Members Meetings. We would like to hold our
Spring 2010 meeting in Canada, and our Fall 2010 meeting in the United
States. We invite you, as a representative of an organization in our
region, to consider sponsoring an event or function at this important
and exciting gathering of the Internet community. ARIN staff will work
with organizations that sponsor the ARIN meeting network connectivity to
determine the meeting location.

Available sponsorship opportunities include:

    * Network connectivity for ARIN XXV
    * Network connectivity for ARIN XXVI and host of NANOG 50
    * Exciting and popular social events
    * Live webcasts
    * Breakfasts, Lunches, or Refreshment Breaks

The ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting is an opportunity for the
Internet community to engage in policy and technical discussions,
network with colleagues, and attend tutorials and workshops. As a
nonprofit organization, ARIN depends on sponsor contributions to support
our meetings. We invite you to become our partner by providing the
required Internet connectivity during this important community meeting.
ARIN will run its own wireless network onsite, so your organization is
being asked to provide only Internet connectivity and onsite support to
ensure adequate connectivity.

Sponsorship offers a unique opportunity to build industry relationships
and enhance your organization's visibility within the ARIN community, as
well as with organizations and individuals from across the country and
around the globe.

You will receive the following benefits as a network connectivity sponsor:

    * Prominent mention in all meeting materials
    * Your company logo printed on meeting t-shirts and signage
    * The option to provide additional information about your company
through meeting presentations
    * Free registrations for your staff members

To play a major role in these upcoming events and to help ARIN host its
2010 meetings, please respond to our event sponsorship invitation on or
before Thursday, 30 April 2009 by contacting Dé Harvey, ARIN's Meeting
Planner, at dharvey at arin.net or by phone at 703-227-9878.

For complete details regarding ARIN Meeting Sponsorship, please refer to
the brochure on our website at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.pdf

For more information about this exciting and important opportunity,
contact Dé Harvey, ARIN Meeting Planner, at dharvey at arin.net or by phone
at 703.227.9878. You may also use our web form to contact us, located at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/sponsor.html.

Regards,

Member Services Department