[arin-announce] ARIN XXIII Open Policy Hour

Member Services info at arin.net
Wed Apr 8 14:49:25 EDT 2009

Sign up today to present your ideas at the ARIN XXIII Open Policy Hour,
Sunday, 26 April, from 4:45-5:45 PM (CDT).

The Open Policy Hour (OPH) is a showcase for new policy ideas, and we
want to hear from you. Sign up before Friday, 24 April to guarantee your
chance at the microphone. Send an e-mail to policy at arin.net with your
name, organization, and a general description of the policy subject you
wish to present. Everyone is invited to attend the session and raise
ideas and suggestions. You do not need to have a formal presentation in
order to participate. Signing up in advance allows us to confirm your
turn to present your policy idea.

Details available at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIII/oph.html

If you won’t be with us in San Antonio, we are offering remote
participation during the Open Policy Hour, and throughout the Public
Policy and Members Meeting. Get all the details and register as a remote
participant at:
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-XXIII/remote.html

We look forward to your participation in ARIN XXIII.

Please contact Member Services at info at arin.net if you have any questions.

Regards,

Member Services Department