[arin-announce] ARIN XXII: All We Are Missing Is You!

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Sep 12 11:07:36 EDT 2008

We are looking forward to the ARIN XXII Public Policy and Members
Meeting, taking place 15-17 October 2008, in Los Angeles, California,
and we hope you are too. Come be a part of the community in action -
don’t let your voice go unheard! Register today to take advantage of the
early registration fee of $100. It increases to $150 on 15 September.

The meeting will take place at the Millennium Biltmore Hotel. ARIN XXII
attendees are eligible for a special room rate of $189 (USD), based on
availability, if reservations are made before 19 September.

In addition to the Public Policy and Members Meeting, there will be a
number of informative events, including a introduction to the ARIN
Policy development process and Open Policy Hour. The meeting will open
on Wednesday with a special panel discussion, co-hosted with NANOG,
titled “What Would Jon have done about the Addressing Challenges
Currently Facing Us?”

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXII/.

A more detailed agenda will be posted soon.

Can’t make it to the meeting? Be on the lookout for details on new and
improved remote participation opportunities.

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in LA!

Regards,

Member Services