[arin-announce] Raymond A. Plzak Announces Resignation as President and CEO of ARIN

Member Services info at arin.net
Fri Oct 17 15:07:38 EDT 2008

Raymond A. Plzak, the President and CEO of the American Registry for
Internet Numbers (ARIN) today announced his resignation from the
organization that manages the distribution of Internet Protocol (IP)
address space for Canada, many Caribbean and North Atlantic islands, and
the United States. He was named President and CEO 24 September 2000; his
resignation will be effective 31 December 2008.

"I am proud to have served ARIN for the last eight years," said Plzak.
"I have been privileged to oversee the development of ARIN from a
fledgling entity to the robust and successful organization that it is
today. I look forward to continuing my work in the community in other
areas."

Said John Curran, Chairman of the ARIN Board of Trustees, "Ray has
provided outstanding leadership over his eight years as CEO, and ARIN's
success today is a testament to his tireless efforts. While we will miss
his leadership of the organization, we recognize that he has gone above
and beyond in developing ARIN and its services to the Internet
community, and wish him the best on his future endeavors. Ray will
continue to be involved in the Internet registry community and also
remain available to ARIN to share his deep experience."

Member Services