[arin-announce] Call for Nominations for Seat Number 9 to the ICANN Board
info at arin.net
Wed Dec 24 11:32:39 EST 2008
In line with the ASO Memorandum of Understanding and ICANN Bylaws, the
Address Council calls for nominations for Seat Number 9 on the ICANN
The nomination period will close at 23:59 (UTC) on 22 February 2009.
All candidates must sign a Letter of Certification detailing previous
conduct and character. We will send this letter to each applicant
along with instructions on what to do next. We are unable to consider
candidates who fail to follow these instructions.
If the Address Council decides to conduct face-to-face interviews,
candidates may need to travel (once) during either March or April 2009.
We expect all candidates to complete one or more questionnaires.
Failure to do this by the advised deadlines may rule them out of the
Submit nominations by email to secretariat at aso.icann.org including the
* Full name of the person being nominated
* Contact email address for the person being nominated
* Contact telephone number (if available) of the person being
* Full name of the person making the nomination
* Contact email address for the person making the nomination
* Contact telephone number of the person making the nomination
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce