[arin-announce] Registration Reminder: ARIN Caribbean Sector Meeting, Bridgetown, Barbados

Member Services info at arin.net
Thu Dec 18 10:30:48 EST 2008

We hope you are looking forward to the ARIN Caribbean Sector Meeting
taking place 10-11 February in Bridgetown, Barbados. ARIN is conducting
this meeting principally to solicit input from the community in the
Caribbean portion of the ARIN region.

The active policy proposals in the ARIN region will be discussed and
meeting participants will be encouraged to speak about specific regional
needs. Current policy proposals eligible for discussion at this meeting
are available at:

http://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/proposal_archive.html

On Tuesday, we will feature an afternoon workshop by the Caribbean
Telecommunications Union (CTU) and, on Wednesday morning, ARIN will hold
an educational workshop on IPv6 and facilitate an "IPv6 Experiment"
where you can operate on a native IPv6 network while learning about
other IPv6 experiments and large scale IPv6 deployments.

Come be a part of the community in action - let your voice be heard!
Registration is free and includes all events, breakfast and lunches, and
the Tuesday evening reception.

Hotel and travel information, meeting registration, and an agenda
overview are available through http://www.arin.net/Barbados/

Even if you can’t be with us in Barbados, you don’t have to miss out on
all the fun! Join us online by registering as a remote participant to
take advantage of our improved options to participate in policy
discussions and other meeting sessions with the live transcript and
meeting chat. Go to “Meeting Registration” at
http://www.arin.net/Barbados/ and choose "Register for Barbados Meeting"
from the drop-down.

To learn more about our remote participation features, please go to:
http://www.arin.net/Barbados/remote.html

As always, please contact ARIN Member Services at info at arin.net with any
questions. We look forward to seeing you in Bridgetown!

Regards,

Member Services