[arin-announce] ARIN Seeks Test Drivers for Project X

Member Services info at arin.net
Thu Apr 10 09:49:08 EDT 2008

In our continuing efforts to improve the services we offer the
community, ARIN is developing Project X. Upon completion, this tool will
allow you to manage your contact and resource information, view billing
information, track tickets, participate in elections, and much more.

We've released an alpha version of our base model. We encourage the
community to take it for a test drive and provide comments. This alpha
version hasn't completed quality assurance, so there may be bugs.
Information you submit will not affect production data, and changes you
make to production data will not be visible here.

The site will be available for road tests until 18 April 2008 at 4:00 PM ET.

Once you've kicked the tires, be sure to send your feedback to:
demo at arin.net

Visit https://demo.arin.net to take it for a spin.

Regards,

Mark Kosters