[arin-announce] Help ARIN Meetings Reach New Heights!

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Jun 5 15:02:27 EDT 2007

Is your organization interested in showing its support of ARIN and the
Internet community? Sponsorship opportunities are still available for
the ARIN XX Public Policy and Members Meeting, to be held 17-19 October
2007, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It will occur back-to-back with NANOG
41, and ARIN would like to thank One Connect IP for its generous
sponsorship of the network connectivity at ARIN XX and its hosting of
NANOG 41.

More details about the meeting will be coming soon, with the hotel
reservation information coming later this summer and meeting
registration opening in mid-August. All the latest ARIN XX news and
information will be available at http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XX/

ARIN's Public Policy Meetings are an integral part of the Internet
number resource policy development process. They bring together
influential industry professionals, government representatives, and
leaders in the Internet community in an open and productive forum. To
see the kind of discussions and presentations given at ARIN meetings,
please see our previous meeting reports at
http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/

We would like to invite interested organizations to sponsor an event or
function at this important and exciting gathering of the Internet
community. You and your organization can make a difference!

Available sponsorship opportunities include:

    * ARIN's exciting and popular social event
    * Webcast of the ARIN XX Public Policy and Members Meetings
    * Breakfasts, Lunches, or Refreshment Breaks
    * Cyber CafC3A9
    * Giveaways and Raffle Drawings

The benefits of sponsoring a meeting event are:

    * ARIN offers public acknowledgements of meeting event sponsors
during daily public announcements, on the meeting website, and on
meeting materials and communications.
    * Sponsors of meeting-related events receive the positive exposure
of being associated with a well-regarded, professional, and organized
event that includes policy and technical discussions, interaction with
colleagues, and information about the global Internet community.
    * Continuous recognition following the meeting on the 'Past
Sponsors' web page and meeting minute archives.
    * Sponsorship provides organizations a venue to emphasize a
commitment not just to ARIN, but the entire community as well.

ARIN offers a variety of sponsorship opportunities and your organization
could commit for as little as $2,000. Concerned that your organization
can't commit to sponsoring an event by itself? Contact us and we'll work
with you to help find other organizations willing to co-sponsor an
event, or we can work with you to tailor a sponsorship to your needs.

For more information about this exciting and important opportunity,
contact Erin Centanni, ARIN Meeting Planner, at erinc at arin.net. You may
also contact us through our web form at
http://www.arin.net/meetings/sponsor.html.

Regards,