[arin-announce] Hotel Information for ARIN XIX in San Juan, Puerto Rico

Member Services info at arin.net
Tue Jan 23 10:45:15 EST 2007

ARIN XIX will be held 22-25 April 2007 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. To
assist the community in making travel preparations for ARIN XIX, ARIN is
providing hotel reservation information before meeting registration
opens. Full details and instructions on how to make reservations are
available at:

http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XIX/hotel.html

The room rate for meeting attendees is $160 (USD) [not including taxes
and other charges] for single or double occupancy rooms. The hotel will
honor this rate for attendees staying between 17-28 April 2007, based on
availability. This rate includes complimentary high speed Internet
access in all guest rooms, fitness center, and other recreation
facilities. To be eligible for the special rate of $160 (USD),
reservations must be made before 30 March 2007.

Meeting registration for ARIN XIX will open in mid-February. Additional
agenda details and more information about ARIN XIX will be posted to our
website as we get closer to the meeting, so check back often!

Sponsorship opportunities are still available; please contact Erin
Centanni at erinc at arin.net for details.

Regards,

Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers