[arin-announce] Maintenance Work on Saturday, 15 July 2006

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Wed Jul 12 15:33:39 EDT 2006

On Saturday, 15 July 2006, ARIN will perform network maintenance. This
work is scheduled between 17:00 UTC 15 July, 2006 until 01:00 UTC 16
July, 2006, which is 13:00-21:00 EDT.  During this period, users may
experience intermittent dropped connections to ARIN's network services.

Role mail will queue during this maintenance window. Auto response
messages will resume at its conclusion. Please do not re-send your mail
if you do not receive a ticket number right away.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our members and all
in the Internet community.

Regards,

Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering