[arin-announce] Call for Event Sponsors at ARIN XVII in Montreal, April 2006

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Wed Jan 11 12:16:34 EST 2006

Is your organization interested in showing your support of ARIN and the
Internet community? Sponsorship opportunities are still available for
the ARIN XVII meeting, to be held in Montreal from April 9-12, 2006. We
invite you to show your support by sponsoring any or all of the
functions listed below. If you are interested in sponsorship, please
respond before March 3.

ARIN offers public acknowledgments of its meeting sponsors during daily
public announcements, on the meeting website, and on meeting materials
and communications. Sponsors are also recognized after the meeting on
the past sponsors web page and meeting minute archives. Organizations
that have a signed sponsorship agreement by the deadline referenced
above will be assured of having their logos included on all appropriate
meeting materials.

ARIN's Public Policy and Members meetings are an integral part of the
process for establishing and discussing Internet number resource
policies. In addition, they bring together influential industry
professionals, government representatives, and leaders in the Internet
community in an open and productive forum. Sponsors of meeting-related
events receive the positive exposure of being associated with a
well-regarded, professional, and well-organized event that includes
policy and technical discussions, interaction with colleagues, and
information about the global Internet community. Sponsorship provides
organizations a venue to emphasize a commitment not only to ARIN, but
the entire community.

Sponsorship opportunities include:

    - Webcast of the ARIN XVII Public Policy and Members Meetings
    - Exciting and popular social event(s)
    - The 7th Annual ARIN Foosball Tournament
    - Breakfasts
    - Tuesday Lunch
    - Refreshment Breaks

Concerned that your organization can't commit to sponsoring an event by
itself? You can combine with other organizations when
sponsoring! Contact us and we'll work with you to help find other
organizations willing to co-sponsor an event.

Please contact Erin Centanni, Meeting Planner, at erinc at arin.net if you
are interested in sponsorship or if we may provide you with additional
information. You may also use our web form to contact us; it is located
at: http://www.arin.net/meetings/sponsor.html.

Regards,

Member Services Department