[arin-announce] ARIN XVIII Event Sponsorship Opportunities

Member Services info at arin.net
Mon Aug 14 13:46:18 EDT 2006

Is your organization interested in showing its support of ARIN and the
Internet community? Special sponsorship opportunities are available for
the ARIN XVIII Public Policy and Members Meeting, to be held 11-13
October 2006, at the Adam's Mark Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri. It will
occur back-to-back with NANOG 38.

ARIN's Public Policy Meetings are an integral part of the Internet
number resource policy development process. They bring together
influential industry professionals, government representatives, and
leaders in the Internet community in an open and productive forum. You
may wish to view the webcasts from past meetings. They are available at:
http://www.arin.net/meetings/minutes/

We would like to invite interested organizations to consider sponsoring
an event or function at this important and yes, exciting gathering of
the Internet community.

Available sponsorship opportunities include:

   * Webcast of the ARIN XVIII Public Policy and Members Meetings
   * An exciting and popular social event
   * Breakfasts, Lunches, or Refreshment Breaks

You may be wondering, "What are the benefits to me or my organization
for sponsoring a meeting?" There are several:

   * ARIN offers public acknowledgements of meeting event sponsors
during daily public announcements, on the meeting website, and on
meeting materials and communications.
   * Sponsors are also recognized after the meeting on the past sponsors
web page and meeting minute archives.
   * Sponsors of meeting-related events receive the positive exposure of
being associated with a well-regarded, professional, and organized event
that includes policy and technical discussions, interaction with
colleagues, and information about the global Internet community.
   * Sponsorship provides organizations a venue to emphasize a
commitment not just to ARIN, but the entire community as well.

A commitment could be for as little as $2,000, or could include entire
social or multiple events. Concerned that your organization can't commit
to sponsoring an event by itself? Contact us and we'll work with you to
help find other organizations willing to co-sponsor an event.

For more information about this exciting and important opportunity,
contact Erin Centanni, ARIN Meeting Planner, at erinc at arin.net. You may
also use our web form to contact us, it is located at:
http://www.arin.net/meetings/sponsor.html.

If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact us before 31 August.

Regards,

Member Services Department