[arin-announce] ARIN Board of Trustees Seat Vacated

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Sat Oct 8 11:48:04 EDT 2005

David Conrad resigned from the ARIN Board of Trustees effective Sat, 1
October 2005.  ARIN delayed announcing this until such time as ICANN
made  its announcement regarding David.

Today, 8 October 2005, ICANN announced that David joins ICANN as the
IANA General Manager.

     http://www.icann.org/announcements/announcement-08oct05.htm

David has been a member of the ARIN Board of Trustees since January
2000. During the past year he served as Treasurer of ARIN. During his
tenure as a member of  the Board, he has contributed greatly to the
success of ARIN. We will certainly miss him. We wish him all the best
and look forward to working with him in his new capacity.

As his term would have expired at the end of this year, an interim
appointment will not be made. Instead, this vacancy will be filled
through the normal election process which begins Friday, 28 October 2005.

Regards,

Raymond A. Plzak
President and CEO