[arin-announce] Voting Closes Today at 12:00 PM ET

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Fri Nov 4 08:03:20 EST 2005

This is the last reminder to cast and confirm your vote in the ARIN
Board of Trustees and Advisory Council elections TODAY, NOVEMBER 4, by
12:00 PM ET.

Select two (2) Board members and five (5) AC members for terms that will
begin January 1, 2006. Biographies and statements of support for each
candidate are available on our website at:

	http://www.arin.net/elections/candidates.html

The voting booth is available at:

	http://app.arin.net/election

To vote, you must be the designated member representative from an ARIN
General Member in good standing. Cast and confirm your vote online by
12:00 PM ET, today. ARIN staff will verify confirmed votes were cast by
General Members in good standing. Ineligible votes will be deleted from
the final vote tally.

If you have any questions, contact Member Services at memsvcs at arin.net.
Contact billing at arin.net if you have questions concerning your
membership status. We appreciate your interest in the ARIN Board of
Trustees and Advisory Council elections.

Regards,

Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers