[arin-announce] ARIN XVI and NANOG 35 Registration Now Open
memsvcs at arin.net
Tue Aug 30 11:33:04 EDT 2005
NANOG and ARIN are pleased to invite you to attend their back-to-back meetings this fall in Los Angeles, California. NANOG 35 will be held from October 23-25, 2005, and ARIN XVI will immediately follow, taking place from October 26-28. The meetings will be held at the Hilton Los Angeles/Universal City.
Previous back-to-back meetings have proven to be excellent opportunities for involvement in both organizations and we look forward to even greater success and participation this fall.
Meeting Registration and Hotel Information:
You may register for the meeting by visiting the ARIN XVI home page, available at:
Registration and additional information for NANOG 35 is available at:
Information about the hotel, travel, and how to make a room reservation is available at:
As rooms are limited, make sure to reserve your hotel room now.
ARIN XVI Overview
* Sunday, Oct. 23 - NANOG and ARIN are excited to jointly offer "Getting Started with IPv6," a workshop focusing on providing hands-on experience using IPv6
* Tuesday, Oct. 25 - From 1:00PM - 1:30PM, a "Getting to Know ARIN" session during the NANOG lunch break, evening ARIN Tutorial and ARIN
Birds-of-a-Feather session, evening ARIN Tutorial and ARIN Birds-of-a-Feather session
* Wednesday, Oct. 26 - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 1, evening ARIN Social
* Thursday, Oct. 27 - ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day 2
* Friday, Oct. 28 - ARIN Members Meeting (open to all ARIN XVI attendees)
Additional agenda details and more information about ARIN XVI and NANOG 35 will be posted to our websites as we get closer to the meetings, so check back often!
Member Services Department
American Registry for Internet Numbers
More information about the ARIN-announce