[arin-announce] Planned Power Outage on Saturday, October 2

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Thu Sep 30 14:57:20 EDT 2004

Due to a scheduled power outage for tenant construction in our building,
ARIN will be shutting down its internal services at our office on
Saturday, October 2. During this time, ARIN will be running external
services through its colocation facility, and expects no interruptions of
services with the exception of an outage with the credit card payment
processing system and the automated mail responder for our role accounts.
The outage will be from 6AM until approximately 3PM.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our members and all
in the Internet community.

Nate Davis
ARIN Director of Operations