[arin-announce] Register Now for ARIN XIII: April 18-21, Vancouver, BC

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Mon Feb 9 15:19:26 EST 2004

Join your colleagues at the ARIN XIII Public Policy and Members Meeting,
to be held April 18-21, in Vancouver, BC. We look forward to our second
meeting in Canada and appreciate our Canadian sponsors: Telus Corporation
and Shaw Communications and Big Pipe Inc., a division of Shaw.

For registration and hotel details please visit:

http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XIII/

Here you will also find a description of the Sunday workshops and BoF,
registration for the 5th Annual Foosball Tournament, a draft agenda
including social activities, and local Vancouver site highlights. Please
be sure to check the travel requirements for entering Canada from your
country. Some information is available here:

http://www.arin.net/ARIN-XIII/travel

Note that rooms are limited and the ARIN room block closes on March 29.
You are encouraged to make your reservations early.

The agenda information will be updated periodically so check back with us
often! If you need any assistance or have questions please contact us at
memsvcs at arin.net.

Regards,
Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers