[arin-announce] Maintenance Work Schedule for August 7, 2004 (fwd)

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Fri Aug 6 10:57:46 EDT 2004

On Saturday, August 7, 2004, ARIN will be conducting maintenance on the
Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) at our office. The work will take place
from 9AM until approximately 1PM Eastern time. During this time, ARIN
expects no interruptions of services with the exception of an outage with
the credit card payment processing system and the automated mail responder
for our role accounts.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to our members and all
in the Internet community.

Regards,
Ginny Listman
Director of Engineering
American Registry for Internet Numbers

   E-mail                             memsvcs at arin.net
   FTP                                ftp.arin.net
   WHOIS                              whois.arin.net
   Website                            http://www.arin.net