[arin-announce] Candidates Announced for ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council
memsvcs at arin.net
Tue Oct 7 09:36:39 EDT 2003
Elections for two (2) seats on the ARIN Board of Trustees and eight (8)
seats on the ARIN Advisory Council will be held online October 27-November
3. ARIN members in good standing
(http://www.arin.net/membership/goodstanding.html) will be eligible to
cast votes. Details of the election procedures will be presented at the
October 24th Members Meeting and will be posted on ARIN's website.
The following individuals have been nominated to run for office:
Board of Trustees
* Scott Bradner, Harvard University
* John Curran, XO Communications
* David Kelly, Battelle
* Paul Vixie, Internet Software Consortium, Inc.
* Paul Andersen, egateNETWORKS Inc.
* Leo Bicknell, AboveNet
* Dave Diller, Cogent Communications
* Andrew Dul
* Dale Finkelson, University of Nebraska
* Mark Kosters, VeriSign
* Chris Liljenstolpe, Cable & Wireless
* Kevin Martin, pair Networks, Inc
* Cleveland Mickles, AOL Time Warner
* Lea Roberts, Stanford University, Networking Systems
* Steve Rubin, Layer42 Networks
* Robert Seastrom, ClueTrust
* Stacy Taylor, ICG NetAhead
Many of the nominees will address the membership at the October 24th
Members Meeting in Chicago, Illinois. Brief biographies and forms to voice
support for candidates can be found at
ARIN members in good standing will be asked to vote for two (2) of the
four (4) candidates in the Board elections and eight (8) of the thirteen
(13) candidates in the Advisory Council elections.
Congratulations and good luck to all of the candidates. ARIN appreciates
your willingness to take an active role in guiding the organization.
Raymond A. Plzak
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers
More information about the ARIN-announce