[arin-announce] ARIN Policy Proposal 2002-9

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Tue Oct 1 09:20:07 EDT 2002

A copy of a message sent to the ARIN public policy mailing list
on September 30, 2002, is provided at the bottom of this message.
The author intended this message to become a new policy proposal.

ARIN welcomes feedback and discussion about the following policy
proposal in the weeks leading to the ARIN Public Policy Meeting
in Eugene, Oregon, scheduled for October 30-31, 2002. All feedback