ARIN's search for a new President is over!

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Thu Sep 21 12:28:26 EDT 2000

Folks,

I am pleased to announce the ARIN has completed its search and that Ray
Plzak will be joining ARIN as President on September 28, 2000.

Ray is coming to ARIN from SAIC where he was an Assistant Vice
President.  He worked at the DDN/DoDNIC since 1992 and managed it since
1995.  Ray is also actively involved in the IETF and is co-chair of the
IETF DNS Operations Working Group.  There is no doubt that Ray will be an
exceptional President for ARIN, bringing both registry management
experience as well as an understanding of the technical and industry
issues surrounding address space administration.

Please join me in welcoming Ray to ARIN!  Of course, folks will have a
chance to welcome Ray in person at upcoming ARIN public policy and member
meetings scheduled for October 2-4 in Herndon, Virginia.

John

John Curran
Chairman, Board of Trustees
American Registry for Internet Numbers