Call for Volunteers to Serve on Nominating Committee

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Mon Jul 10 07:38:10 EDT 2000

According to ARIN Bylaws, a Nominating Committee (NomCom) is to be created
for the fall Board of Trustees election.

The NomCom is responsible for reviewing the list of nominees for
BOT positions (submitted by the general membership), verifying the
qualifications of these nominees and finally, selecting the slate of
nominations for the elections.

The NomCom will consist of 2 representatives from the Board of Trustees, 2
representatives from the Advisory Council and 2 representatives from the
general ARIN membership.

At this time we are seeking volunteers from the ARIN membership to fill
its portion of the Nomination Committee. All volunteers please submit
your name and member organization to memsvcs at arin.net no later than 5:00
PM EST on July 21, 2000.  If more than two members volunteer, we will
randomly select two.

Once the Nomination Committee is established, additional announcements
regarding the 2000 Elections will follow.

Thank you for your participation.

Susan Hamlin
ARIN Member Services