1999 ARIN Election : Results!

Member Services memsvcs at arin.net
Wed Nov 10 14:11:18 EST 1999

ARIN is pleased to announce to our membership the results of the 1999
ARIN Board of Trustees and Advisory Council Elections:

David R. Conrad and Scott Marcus were elected to serve a term on
ARIN's Board of Trustees.

William J. Darte, Mark Kosters, Alec H. Peterson, Ron Roberts, and
John Sweeting were elected to serve as members of ARIN's Advisory
Council.

ARIN would like to thank Rick McGee, Ron Muir, Deidre Kostick, Steve
Larson, and Jason Redisch for their participation in this election. By
participating they made a bold statement about their support of ARIN
and their committment to affecting meaningful change to IP-related
policy making.

Congratulations to our winners, and a big Huzzah! to all who voted in
our election.

Regards,

David R Huberman,
Membership Services Coordinator