Comments on Name Based Virtualk Hosting Policy Recommendation

sigma at pair.com sigma at pair.com
Wed May 9 13:17:41 EDT 2001

Perhaps it would help if the statement had a sentence clearly indicating
what you've just explained.  It appears that some ISPs either don't
understand, or prefer not to understand, for their own reasons.

I didn't think this was necessary before, but apparently there is no limit
to the obtuseness of some providers (referring to no one in particular).

Kevin