Comments on Name Based Virtual Hosting Policy Recommendation

Joe DeCosta joe at decosta.org
Sat Jun 9 23:07:31 EDT 2001

i dont think that the issue here is some random T1 customer requesting a
/24 i think its blocks larger than that are being abused and need to be
audited.......the people using blocks larger than /24's are generally
knowing of what qualifies for a real IP and what can be non routeable....,
or in the case of VWP, if they NEED to have their own IP for vhosting with
ssl etc....