ARIN Justified...

Simon simon at optinet.com
Sun Jan 7 18:58:26 EST 2001

I don't know what's up with SSL, but we run it fine in IP-less setup. No one ever reported any problems. As for getting IP
(s) banned from a SE, it's not due to spammers submitting IPs instead of their domain name, but due to search engines
using IPs to ban instead of the site name. Imagine a hosting company that has 100 clients sharing 1 IP and someone
gets this IP banned. This automatically bans all 99 other client's sites for no reason. That's where the problem is.

-Simon