Been quiet in here...

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Thu Jan 4 10:00:12 EST 2001

Not to be contentious, but "a small percentage of our customer use the
overwhelmingly largeset amount of address space" IS very vague.
I'm all for conservation, I am willing to support policy that enforces
conservation when need exists, but I am unwilling to support policy that is
based upon these anecdotal, rather than factual references.
Bill Darte