Abuse of ARIN policies.

Simon simon at optinet.com
Fri Apr 27 18:56:33 EDT 2001

Here are few for you to answer: How do you implement traffic shapping
on a shared web server without dedicated IPs? this is necessary for
high-traffic websites. Also, how do you block an IP at the router/kernel
when you're being attacked (or just have the need) just on that single
IP without affecting other 100+ clients?

-Simon